“Cycling in the marina of Sotogrande, playing golf, tennis or paddle tennis, attending a polo match, hiking in the Alcornocales Natural Park, exploring the Pueblos Blancos de Cadiz, discovering Tarifa, being an hour away from Malaga, sailing in a privileged marine environment…” all of this can be achieved by living in villa WHITE.
WHITE is a wonderful new family home with accommodation and facilities to satisfy the most demanding of purchaser.
ARK, the new respected architects and developers have established a reputation in Sotogrande and Marbella for creating homes of the highest quality and architectural excellence which will endure and stand the test of time.
The villa has been elegantly finished and equipped and is ready for immediate occupation within a community protected by gated entry and 24 hour patrol.
The floor plans below show:
- Spacious open plan living and dining areas.
- Light bedroom suites.
- Detached guest pavilion.
- Fully equipped family kitchen with TV lounge area and sub-zero wolf appliances.
- Fully equipped service kitchen laundry
- Elevator to all three floors.
- Ample garaging
The lower floor providing:
- Recreational area with water feature, bodega, cinema and pool table
- SPA: Jacuzzi, plunge pool, minute swimming pool.
- Massage treatment room
- Steam room
The lateral layout of this exceptional accommodation gives the entire villa spectacular views over landscaped gardens, tennis court, the fairways of Almenara golf course and the Mediterranean beyond.
This very special property in Sotogrande Alto must be to be fully appreciated.
Nearby you can find Sotogrande’s first five-star resort is pure ‘daring luxury’, SO/ Sotogrande. Every month at SO Sotogrande Hotel offers something new and exciting to enjoy, from cooking classes to wine tasting and thrilling polo matches. There’s also a fantastic pool and spa for relaxation and leisure.
How to get to Villa WHITE
- From New York: The best way to get to Sotogrande from New York is by taking a new direct flight from Newark Airport to Malaga via United Airlines. Once at Malaga Airport, a taxi ride to Sotogrande takes approximately 1 hour.
- From London: If you’re travelling from London, you have two options:
- Fly to Gibraltar Airport and then take a 30-minute taxi ride to Sotogrande.
- Alternatively, you can fly to Malaga Airport and then take a taxi from there to Sotogrande.