Besides being a privileged environment that hosts exclusive villages, Costa del Sol offers us a wide number of facilities and unique possibilities of leisure. Previously we have written about some of these options for the Summer. But, what happens in Winter? Is Costa del Sol so attractive in that season as well?
Now, we set our luxury villas aside to focus ourselves in all the possibilities we can enjoy in Costa del Sol in winter.
Here you are some plans to enjoy Costa del Sol in winter:
- Walking through Larios Street and the city centre of Malaga. Winter, and mainly Christmas, is the best time of the year to lose yourself through the city centre streets. Larios is one of the most beautiful streets in Spain. Its amazing decoration is updated every year in order to surprise everyone. Discover it!
- Eating in a luxury two-stars Michelin restaurant. Gastronomy is a must for our luxury plans in Costa del Sol. Dani García’s restaurant is the best option for family and friends meetings. Located at the exclusive Puente Romano Hotel, in Marbella, this two-stars restaurant offers you unique creations and plenty of contrasts in which andalusian tastes are remarkable.
- Enjoying the green. Winter can be an excellent moment to play golf in one of the best courses in the world: Valderrama. Located in Sotogrande, Valderrama has welcomed some of the most importants competitions. Try to play like a master of golf!
- Doing sports with Mediterranean sights. Winter is the perfect season to do some sports in Costa del Sol. Warm temperatures and the possibilities of the environment make that possible. Hiking the mountain, running along the sea, cycling routes along the sea promenade, canyoning,... you can do everything you have in mind.
- Sailing the Mediterranean. The privileged Costa del Sol’s location, near the Mediterranean Sea, offer us an amazing opportunity to live the experience of sailing in a vessel. Many companies offer this service, the yatch, the ship’s master,... you don’t have to worry about anything. Just enjoy!
- Skiing in Sierra Nevada. Although it is not located in the Costa del Sol, Sierra Nevada is a nearby destination that becomes the best place to ski in Southern Europe. It has a complete offer of hospitality and gastronomy. Do you want to experience the wonderful sensation of night skiing? Here you can do it. CeroGrados Emotion Center, a benchmark in ski teaching which is closely linked to ARK Architects, is located in this station.
- Live the excitement in the Circuit of Asacari in Ronda. Also near the Costa del Sol you can feel the speed on four wheels in the Ascari Circuit. It is the longest circuit in Spain, with 5,425 meters. If you want to experiment this terrific sensation, you must reserve a driving experience or you’ll be a privileged one participating in a private event or being part of its prestigious Members Club.
—An extra luxury plan: private flights
If you have tried everything we propose you and you prefer going abroad or travelling to another city of Spain, we have the perfect choice for you. It’s really practice for you to travel in private flights, with all the luxury amenities you can imagine..